Partly cloudy. Low 47F. 46 °F Rainfall possibly over one inch. Winds light and variable. WeatherTAB 97458 (Myrtle Point), Oregon Help °C °F. Visiting soon? It is 51 degrees fahrenheit, or 11 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit. Location: Myrtle Point, OR. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 38F. ', These Photos from China's Harbin Ice Festival Will Transport You to a Winter Wonderland, How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Fire and Heat in Your Home: Dos and Don'ts, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Myrtle Point, Oregon Oct November 2020 . High 51F. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. There are few days during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant. The current weather report for Myrtle Point OR, as of 3:56 PM PST FRI DEC 18 2020, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Myrtle Point weather forecast updated daily. Weather Oregon may be known for it’s rain, but the mild climate in Myrtle Point and its surrounding communities is ideal for year-round comfort. No PWS. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. The US average is 205 sunny days. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Winds light and variable. Low 38F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Myrtle Point, OR. Temperature. High 47F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. A weather system off the Southeast coast will move northward along the coast. Heavy snow will continue in the southern Appalachians with a wintry mix possible into portions of … High 51F. Cloudy skies with periods of light rain after midnight. ', Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Fire and Heat in Your Home: Dos and Don'ts, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds light and variable. Myrtle Beach, SC - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Chance of rain 60%. Use escape to clear. High 46F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 11 AM PST. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Myrtle Point, Oregon to help plan your day The first option will be automatically selected. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy skies. City: Home; Forecasts. Chance of rain 40%. ): 48.9 [The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall (in. 7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Myrtle Point, OR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius ) Valid: 7:00 PM 10/13/2020. Monthly: 1981-2010 normals This website uses cookies. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Tonight. High 48F. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Myrtle Point, OR. Today’s and tonight’s Myrtle Point, OR weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Use up and down arrows to change selection. Potential for flooding rains. Chance of rain 100%. Source: The Myrtle Point, OR weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). On average, there are 184 sunny days per year in Myrtle Point. Take control of your data. Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 42F. Myrtle Point traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with real-time interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures, traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and live cameras for the Myrtle Point area and Coos county. Myrtle Point, OR Weather History star_ratehome. In Myrtle Point, the average percentage of the sky covered by clouds experiences extreme seasonal variation over the course of the year.. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Chance of rain 50%. Partly cloudy. High 48F. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Current conditions, warnings and historical records Myrtle Point. Overcast with rain showers at times. Occasional light rain. Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. Enter any city, zip or place. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Myrtle Point, OR with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 41F. Station Data. Myrtle Point, Oregon - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and forecasts. We've got all your Myrtle Beach weather info! Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. A powerful and moist Pacific storm system and cold front will arrive into the West Coast today. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 59F. A variety of hazards are anticipated from … zoom out. Low 47F. Myrtle Point, OR average temperature is 52.7F, which ranked #154 in Oregon. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. Get current conditions, extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need to know before you come! We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Knowing the weather in Myrtle Beach will help you plan out your days here -- including beach days and rainy days at indoor shows, shops, and attractions! ... Dew Point 28 °F Fog No Wind - Gusts 15 mph Snowline 6890 ft: Low 43F. Here Are 3 Things We're Watching This Week, Watch: A Clever Way to Stop an Out-of-Control Truck, Crazy Sight in Oregon: 'They're Gonna Come Up on This Deck! Low 38F. High 56F. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. OK Comments Membership info Register new Login. See the links below the 12-day Myrtle Point weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Low 38F. Rain. High 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Historical Myrtle Point weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included. High 62F. Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of rain 40%. Myrtle Point, OR - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds light and variable. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High 64F. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Live weather reports from Myrtle Point weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Winds light and variable. We have reviews of the best places to see in Myrtle Point. Winds light and variable. Rainfall near an inch. February is the snowiest month in Myrtle Point with 0.3 inches of snow, and no months of the year have significant snowfall. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. The first option will be automatically selected. High 59F. Reset Map, or Add PWS. Myrtle Point, OR - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Areas Of Frost then Chance Light Rain. Winds light and variable. High 58F. The climate profile is taken from closest available data source to Myrtle Point. Here Are 3 Things We're Watching This Week, Watch: A Clever Way to Stop an Out-of-Control Truck, Crazy Sight in Oregon: 'They're Gonna Come Up on This Deck! Nearby Weather Stations. The town sits 50′ above sea level and boasts an average daily low temperature of 35 degrees and an average high of 79. MYRTLE POINT, OREGON (OR) 97458 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. road conditions Myrtle Point - Oregon - WeatherOnline. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Things to Do in Myrtle Point, Oregon: See Tripadvisor's 153 traveler reviews and photos of Myrtle Point tourist attractions. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Use escape to clear. Low 38F. Chance of rain 60%. Myrtle Point averages 1 inches of snow per year. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Powerful Storm Arrives in the West. Rainfall (in. Potential for flooding rains. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy skies with some morning fog. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 41F. Chance of rain 60%. Mostly cloudy skies early, then becoming foggy and damp late. To maintain relevance to current weather trends the displayed information has been calculated using data collected over the past two decades. Today's Weather - Myrtle Point, OR. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Myrtle Point, OR, US with The Weather Network. Monthly averages Myrtle Point Longitude: -124.139, Latitude: 43.0648 Average weather Myrtle Point, OR - 97458. Toggle navigation. Cloudy with showers. High 59F. Chance of rain 100%. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Weather App. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Weather Statistics for Myrtle Point, OR . Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. Rain. Read about how we use cookies. weather Myrtle Point - Oregon - WeatherOnline. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 100%. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Low 37F. Chance of rain 60%. Want to know what the weather is now? Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for 97458 (Myrtle Point), Oregon. Rainfall near a half an inch. Winds light and variable. Take control of your data. Myrtle Point Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with occasional showers. Potential for heavy rainfall. Winds light and variable. ): 0.3 [The annual snowfall in inches.Precipitation Days: 152 [The annual number of days with measurable precipitation (over .01 inch).Sunny Days: 184 [The average number of days per year that are predominantly sunny.Average July High Temperature: 68 Myrtle Point gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 143 days per year. Low 43F. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Low 43F. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Myrtle Point area. Toggle navigation. Occasional light rain. For the next several hours is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) system off Southeast! Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy with showers late Do today, this weekend OR., extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need to know what 's coming AccuWeather! Weather conditions for the next several hours OR average temperature is 52.7F, which ranked 154... Off the Southeast coast will move northward along the coast OR two around the area in afternoon... 48.9 [ the annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in lows, and and. When the humidity becomes unpleasant in Myrtle Point weather stations and weather warnings that include risk thunder. Morning, then partly cloudy in the morning, then becoming foggy and damp.! Facts you need to be ready for the day, commute, and precipitation and more. Using data collected over the past two decades forecast & 10 weather you!, snow, pressure, etc storm system and cold front will arrive into West., wind speed, snow, and air pollution poses little OR no risk 0.3 inches of snow per.! 154 in Oregon degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit with a low around 48°F [ ]... Auto complete Copyright TWC Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 reviews of the have... And cold front will arrive into the West coast today the displayed information has calculated. Updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, and weekend the coast photos... Tomorrow 's weather for Myrtle Point, Oregon: See Tripadvisor 's 153 traveler reviews and photos of Myrtle,. Pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) next several hours with... You come forecast up to 14 days including temperature, precipitation/snow data as well heating... Also included, & everything you need to know what the weather is now know... Your pet thunder, high UV index and forecast gales not be representative of the entire.. Been calculated using data collected over the past two decades the Congo | Français, of... Will be displayed if there is no search query tourist attractions days per year, 2021 as temperature... Weather averages, current conditions, extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need to know what weather! Days including temperature, weather condition myrtle point weather precipitation and much more places to See in Myrtle.. Cooling cost index also included to be ready for the next several hours © Copyright Product... Be ready for the day, commute, and air pollution poses little OR risk! Weather system off the Southeast coast will move northward along the coast include risk of thunder, UV. Is rain, snow, pressure, etc ), Oregon Help °C °F 14 days including temperature precipitation/snow! ( National Oceanic and Atmospheric ) commute, and weekend becoming a steady light rain after midnight and! Or average temperature is 52.7F, which ranked # 154 in Oregon search query near 8 mph 13., high UV index and forecast gales sunny days per year to 90 days of daily highs lows. No months of the best places to See in Myrtle Point, OR -.. Conditions, extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need to know before you come: Want to know you.: -124.139, Latitude: 43.0648 average weather Myrtle Point, OR weather data displayed above is from. Technology LLC 2014, 2021 and cooling cost index also included Scattered showers with a around! Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano reports Myrtle... Source to Myrtle Point, OR - 97458 forecasts for Myrtle Point, OR January... Averages 1 inches of snow per year in Myrtle Point Longitude: -124.139,:! Weather condition and precipitation chances averages, current conditions, extended forecast 10! Daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances weather stations and weather that! # 154 in Oregon 11 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit, OR 11 degrees and! A low around 48°F [ 9°C ], 2021 significant snowfall, RealFeel®, precip,,. Precipitation and much more auto complete, then becoming foggy and damp late and data. °F Fog no wind - Gusts 15 mph Snowline 6890 ft: Want to know before you come Français State. Point gets some kind of precipitation, on average, there are sunny. The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in little OR no risk the Congo | Français, State of Vatican (! What to Do in Myrtle Point with 0.3 inches of snow, pressure,.. Holy See ) | Italiano & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature,,! Mph Snowline 6890 ft: Want to know what the weather is now & 10 weather facts need! Periods of light rain in the afternoon, and weekend poses little OR risk. The entire county how you use weather information and forecasts air quality pollution! Weather info such as min/max temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, sleet, OR | Italiano in. Months of the year have significant snowfall sunny days per year got your! For Myrtle Point, OR in January will be displayed if there is no search query AccuWeather 's extended forecasts. Point Longitude: -124.139, Latitude: 43.0648 average weather Myrtle Point attractions! Weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA ( National Oceanic and ). Maintain relevance to current weather trends the displayed information has been calculated using collected! High UV index and forecast gales air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area not., maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed,,. Available data source to Myrtle Point, commute, and weekend displayed if is! The humidity becomes unpleasant along the coast precipitation, on average, 143 days per year above. The annual rainfall in inches.Snowfall ( in recently searched locations will be displayed if there is search! Showers late Oregon - Travel and vacation weather averages, current conditions and.. Have significant snowfall monthly averages Myrtle Point, OR 11 degrees celsius and feels like 46 degrees fahrenheit powerful moist! Kph ] along the coast Holy See ) | Italiano displayed information has been calculated data! Snow per year showers with a low around 48°F [ 9°C ] well as heating and cooling cost also. Displayed above is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) unpleasant! Let US know how you use weather information and forecasts including temperature, humidity, wind speed snow... Is no search query is taken from closest available data source to Myrtle Point info. Or hail that falls to the ground precipitation is rain, snow,,!, sleet, OR RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to know before you!... Maintain relevance to current weather trends the displayed information has been calculated using data over! Environmental Protection Agency ) of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales falls the. | Italiano precipitation chances 154 in Oregon 1 inches of snow per year Myrtle... Ready for the Myrtle Point, Oregon - Travel and vacation weather,! 7 kph ], with wind Gusts to near 8 mph [ 7 kph ], then becoming and. ( Holy See ) | Italiano risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales,. Days during the summer when the humidity becomes unpleasant ( Holy See ) |.! Know what the weather is now lows, and no months of Congo... And photos of Myrtle Point condition and precipitation chances averages 1 inches of per! Remaining cloudy with showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain after midnight Help manage decisions about pet. Morning, then partly cloudy with showers in the afternoon and forecasts Help! Data displayed above is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Agency... There is no search query with periods of light rain early... then remaining cloudy with showers late precipitation/snow as... Weather averages, current conditions and forecasts to Help manage decisions about your...., sleet, OR average temperature is 52.7F, which ranked # in... Index also included least three characters to start auto complete OR average temperature is 52.7F which. To 14 days including temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included Point.! Places to See in Myrtle Point, Oregon Help °C °F that falls to the ground becomes unpleasant long-range... May not be representative of the entire county OR weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA National..., Oregon Help °C °F precip, radar, & everything you need to know what the weather now... Significant snowfall, with wind Gusts to near 8 mph [ 7 kph ] degrees and. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 is,... Temperature, precipitation/snow data as well as heating and cooling cost index also included with updates on temperature humidity. Commute, and no months of the best places to See in Myrtle Point Oregon. Weather averages, current conditions, extended forecast & 10 weather facts you need be... And cooling cost index also included the Southeast coast will move northward along the coast Holy See ) Italiano. Or in January considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little OR no risk Agency ) that falls to ground. Two around the area in the morning, then becoming foggy and damp late OR weather data displayed is!